Nutella & Banana are such a great combo in these delicious oaty muffins and it is so quick & easy to make!
Nutella Banana Oat Muffins
(English recipe adapted and modified from Chef In Training, 中文食谱由Baking Taitai翻译)
220g plain flour (I used Blue Jacket premium patent flour)
90g rolled oats
100g brown sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
120g fresh milk
60ml corn oil
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 bananas, mashed (net weight 146g)
1. In a medium bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir until ingredients are well combined. (The Tovolo dough whisk is used throughout to prepare the muffin batter. You can read more about it here. )
2. In a large bowl, beat the egg. Add in the milk, oil, vanilla extract and mashed bananas. Stir to mix ingredients until well combined.
3. Add flour mixture to the banana mixture and stir until ingredients are incorporated, do no over stir.
4. Line a 12 muffin pan with muffin liners. Divide batter evenly among the 12 muffin tins.
5. Add a teaspoon of Nutella to the top of each muffin and gently cut Nutella into batter with a knife or toothpick to produce pretty swirls.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees Celcius for 17-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
6。放入预热烤箱以 170 摄氏度上下火烤17-20 分钟或直到竹签插入蛋糕，取出没有沾粘即可。
This post is linked to Little Thumbs Up Event : August - Brown Sugar and Molasses organized by Zoe from Bake for Happy Kids and Doreen from my little favourite DIY and hosted by Jess from Bakericious.
Thanks for dropping by. See you again!
The cooking temperature as suggested in all my recipes serve as a guideline. Every oven has different thermostat, you may have to adjust the temperature and timing to suit your oven. Different brand of ingredients have different composites, thus there may be a slight difference in the end result. 食谱里的烘烤温度和时间只是供参考，每一架烤炉的恒温器都不同，请自己调适。不同品牌的材料有不同的复合材料，所以最终成品有可能稍有不同。
“It takes time and effort to compose or translate recipes, I would appreciate it if you do not copy and pass it off as your own recipe. If you wish to share or adapt any of the recipes that I have posted in this blog, please provide a link back to the relevant post here. Thank you.”
© Copyright 2015 bakingtaitai.blogspot.sg