This healthy Peach Cheese Tarts recipe originally uses sour cream as one of the ingredient. For a healthier choice, I have replaced it with Greek Yogurt. These fruity Cheese Tarts is really appetizing and great for an after meal dessert.
Peach Cheese Tart 蜜桃芝士挞
Ingredients：(makes twelve 5cm and ten 7cm tarts)
For Tart Pastry:
200g Cake Flour
120g Unsalted Butter (soften at room temperature)
60g Icing Sugar
1 Egg Yolk
220g Cream Cheese
100g Greek Yogurt
50g Caster Sugar
2 tablespoon Apple juice from the fruit cup
4 Peach Fruit Cups
4 杯 蜜桃水果杯
1. Seive cake flour. Set aside.
2. Use an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar until smooth. Add in egg yolk and continue to beat till well combined.
3. Fold in the flour and knead into a a dough. Wrap the dough using a cling wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour.
4. Take the dough out, divide into balls of 14g for 5cm tart moulds and 23g for 7cm tart moulds. (make sure you grease the tart moulds first)
5. Press one tart crust into each mould. Press the edges of the crust gently to fit the moulds. Refrigerated for 30 minutes.
6. Prick holes on the tart crusts with a fork. Bake in preheated oven 180 degrees bottom heat for 10 to 15 minutes until golden colour. (For my brandt oven FP 1067 XS，I used the bottom pulsed element function which is great for baking tart base and baked for 10 minutes.)
7. Unmould and leave them to cool on the cooling racks.
8. Use the electric mixer to beat the cream cheese and icing sugar until smooth. Then add in the yogurt and apple juice and beat till well combined.
8。用电动搅拌器把奶油奶酪和砂糖打至滑， 再加入酸奶和苹果汁， 搅拌均匀。
9. Divide the filling among the tarts. Drain the peach fruit chunks and arrange it on the tarts. Serve chilled for better taste!
Recipe is adapted and modified from 'Slimming Dessert' baking book. Photos are personally taken with an iphone, sometimes with just one hand while working with the other.
“It takes time and effort to compose or translate recipes, I would appreciate it if you do not copy and pass it off as your own recipe. If you wish to share or adapt any of the recipes that I have posted in this blog, please provide a link back to the relevant post here. Thank you.”
© Copyright 2014 bakingtaitai.blogspot.sg