这个月因为主持“小拇指说好 -优格之旅 ” 的活动， 我将会经常与大家分享用优格食材的食谱。首先就让我推荐这免烤黑加仑优格乳酪蛋糕 ，吃起来不仅清爽又美味，值得一试！
Non-bake Blackcurrant Yogurt Cheesecake
(english recipe adapted from HHB, 中文食谱由Baking Taitai翻译)
Ingredients: (makes 12 x 2" mini round cakes plus 1 x 5" round cake or one 9"round cake)
210g digestive biscuits or golden oreo cookies without cream, finely crushed
90g unsalted butter, melted
30g gelatin powder
375g cream cheese, soften at room temperature
90g caster sugar
375ml greek yogurt (can replaced with plain yogurt)
100ml blackcurrant juice cordial (I used Ribena Blackcurrant Cordial)
375毫升 希腊优格/酸奶 （可用普通优格取代）
100毫升 黑加仑汁 (我用利宾纳浓缩黑加仑子汁）
Combine crushed biscuits and melted butter together in a mixing bowl. With the back of a spoon, press the biscuit crumbs firmly onto the base of a pan with removable base. Chill in the freezer compartment for half an hour. (I used a blender to crush the cookies to get a finer texture. )Filling蛋糕体：
|This is the mini 12 cheesecake pan with removable base that I have used. |
1. In a bowl, sprinkle gelatin powder (without stirring) into water, put aside for 10 minutes for grains to swell before setting the bowl over a pot of simmering hot water. Stir with a spoon until gelatin melts, remove and put aside to cool to room temperature.
2. With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Add in the gelatin solution and yogurt, beat till the mixture turns smooth.
3. Divide mixture evenly into two bowls. Add blackcurrant juice into one of the bowls and mix well with a spatula.
4. Spoon the two mixtures in alternate blobs into the chilled crust. Level top and swirl with a knife through the mixture to create a marble effect.
5. Refrigerate the cakes for about 4 hours before serving.
You may also like to try the following Non-Bake Cheesecakes which uses 'Tofu' or 'Yogurt' in my blog. Click 'here' or the image below for the recipes.
Updated in 2016
|How to make a Strawberry Rose 草莓玫瑰花的做法: |
Cut the first layer, bend out, followed by the second layer. Lastly trim away the top as seen in photo, voila!
Do give this recipe a try. If you like it, share the recipe using the social media buttons below. You may also like to subscribe to Baking Taitai's free newsletter so that you will never miss a new recipe post. You’ll get an e-mail in your inbox each time a new post is published. You can also find Baking Taitai on Pinterest , Facebook, Instagram and Youtube for the latest updates.
|This post is linked to the event Little Thumbs Up (May 2015: YOGURT) organised by Zoe of Bake for Happy Kids and Doreen of My Little Favourite DIY, and hosted by me, Cheryl of Baking Taitai|
|as well as linked to the Best Recipes for Everyone May 2015 Event (Theme: My Favourite Desserts) organized by Fion of XuanHom's Mom and co-hosted by Aunty Young. |
Thanks for dropping by. See you again!
“It takes time and effort to compose or translate recipes, I would appreciate it if you do not copy and pass it off as your own recipe. If you wish to share or adapt any of the recipes that I have posted in this blog, please provide a link back to the relevant post here. Thank you.”
© Copyright 2015 bakingtaitai.blogspot.sg