The weather has been getting really warm and making these healthy and yummy popsicles seems to be the right and wise thing to do to beat the heat! I have used the below Tovolo Rocket and Star shaped popsicles moulds and my kids really love these fun shapes! My son loves especially the rocket popsicles and said "3-2-1- Blast off" before he popped it into his mouth...lol!
|Tovolo Popsicle moulds|
|Which will you pick?|
Healthy Fruity Yogurt Popsicles
2 mangoes, remove skin and seed, diced
450g plain or greek yogurt
Honey (to taste)
450克 普通或希腊式优格/ 酸奶
1. Prepare the yogurt, wash and hull the strawberries, cut the mangoes into small cubes.
3. Fill 1/5 of the mould with the pureed strawberries. Freeze for 30 minutes.
4. Fill 1/5 of the mould with strawberry yogurt. Freeze for 30 minutes.
5. Fill another 1/5 of the mould with mango yogurt. Freeze for 30 minutes.
6. Fill the last 2/5 of the mould with mango puree. (I replaced with honey yogurt as I have finished using mango puree for the star moulds) Cover and freeze for about four hours or until the mixture becomes frozen.
7. To unmould, place the popsicle mould under running tap water for one minute, pull the popsicle out carefully. Enjoy!
|This post is linked to the event Little Thumbs Up (May 2015: YOGURT) organised by Zoe of Bake for Happy Kids and Doreen of My Little Favourite DIY, and hosted by me, Cheryl of Baking Taitai|
|as well as linked to the Best Recipes for Everyone May 2015 Event (Theme: My Favourite Desserts) organized by Fion of XuanHom's Mom and co-hosted by Aunty Young.|
Thanks for dropping by. See you again!
The cooking temperature as suggested in all my recipes serve as a guideline. Every oven has different thermostat, you may have to adjust the temperature and timing to suit your oven. Different brand of ingredients have different composites, thus there may be a slight difference in the end result. 食谱里的烘烤温度和时间只是供参考，每一架烤炉的恒温器都不同，请自己调适。不同品牌的材料有不同的复合材料，所以最终成品有可能稍有不同。
“It takes time and effort to compose or translate recipes, I would appreciate it if you do not copy and pass it off as your own recipe. If you wish to share or adapt any of the recipes that I have posted in this blog, please provide a link back to the relevant post here. Thank you.”
© Copyright 2015 bakingtaitai.blogspot.sg